1. Presentation of the Site
As part of the obligations for transparency and trust in the digital economy, we specify the website of SEMPACK FRANCE as well as the identity of the different parties.
The Internet Site “https://sempack-packaging.fr” (referred to as the “Internet Site”) is the property of the limited company SEMPACK FRANCE Société par actions simplifiée à associé unique (SASU), at share capital of € 2,563,500.00, registered at the Nice trade and companies site (RCS) under number 883 357 782, whose registered office is at 655 Chemin du Vallon du Roguez – Bâtiment B1, 06670 Colomars.
Intracommunity VAT number: FR87883357782
Telephone number: 04 93 20 81 21
Director of publication: Wenaël REGNIER, Chairman and CEO.
Management and development
Webmaster: Supersonique Studio SARL.
2. Protection of intellectual property
This website and all published elements on it are the exclusive property of SEMPACK FRANCE (“the publisher”), and therefore protected by the Intellectual Property Code. By extras which are published therein, we mean the general structure, texts, photographs, illustrations, logos, brands, sounds or images, animated or not, of which the site is composed.
Reproduction rights are reserved, including all downloadable documents, as well as iconography and photographs.
Access to the Internet site “https://sempack-packaging.fr” constitutes a work of instinctive spirit in articles L 111-1 and subsequent of the Code of Intellectual Property including articles L 342-1 and L342 -2.
As such, SEMPACK FRANCE benefits as the author of this original creation from protection and rights reserved by law.
Consequently, any reproduction, modification, representation, distribution, adaptation and production of all or elements of the site on whatever medium or process used is formally and purely prohibited, except with the prior written authorization of SEMPACK FRANCE. In the absence of authorization, non-compliance would constitute an infringement liable to engage the civil and criminal liability of the infringer.
Reproduction rights are reserved and strictly limited.
3. Access and content of the Site
The information presented on this site is subject to change. SEMPACK FRANCE makes every effort to update the information published on the site “https://sempack-packaging.fr”. Users are invited to consult them regularly.
The information on this site may be subject to change over time.
The accuracy of the information published is not guaranteed. As such, the responsibility of SEMPACK FRANCE can not be engaged in any way whatsoever.
4. Hypertext link and cookies
– The site “https://sempack-packaging.fr” contains several hypertext links to other sites. The Website Editor may modify or delete a link on the Website at any time.
SEMPACK FRANCE is not responsible for the content offered by the sites forming the object of the link or reference not expressly authorized to the site.
– Site navigation is likely to cause the installation of cookie (s) on the user’s computer. A cookie is a small file, which does not allow the user to be identified, but which records information relating to the navigation of a computer on a site. The data thus obtained are intended to facilitate subsequent navigation on the site and are also intended to allow various measures of attendance.
The user can, however, configure his computer as follows to refuse the installation of cookies.
– Users, subscribers, and visitors to websites cannot set up a hyperlink to this site without the express prior authorization of SEMPACK France.
5. Data management and policy
SEMPACK FRANCE may need to collect personal data concerning the user (newsletter, contact, subscriptions).
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms, the user is informed and has the right to access, rectify and delete personal data concerning him. .
The data controller is SEMPACK FRANCE.
The information collected is intended exclusively for internal services of SEMPACK FRANCE and its web service providers.
For any opposition and the exercise of the right, the User is invited to contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or send a letter to the following address: 655 Chemin du Vallon du Roguez – Bâtiment B1, 06670 Colomars.
Click here to learn more about our “Data Policies.”
Finally, unless opposed by the user, it may be necessary to transfer data concerning him to his partners.
6. Site limitations
The website “https://sempack-packaging.fr” is not liable for material damage related to the use and navigation of the site.
The Internet user agrees to browse the website using recent equipment, which does not contain computer viruses, as well as using a latest-generation, up-to-date browser.
– “Website”: web interface of SEMPACK France.
– “Site” the entire web interface subject to SEMPACK FRANCE. The website.
– “Publisher”: the owner of the publication and content of the website.
– “The User”: Internet user using the named website.
– “Personal information”: Article 4, of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978): “(…) information which allows, in any form whatsoever, directly or indirectly, the identification of natural persons to whom they apply (…) ”.
– “The Internet user”: user of the named website.